Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Breasts
The toppings of sun-dried tomatoes and sliced fresh basil add more flavor and a pretty appearance. Here's the trick to softening the texture of sun-dried tomatoes: Buy them packed in oil, and then drain and rinse in hot water to remove oil. Chop tomatoes with a knife, or snip them into smaller pieces with kitchen shears.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 30 Minutes
- 6 skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette with roasted red pepper dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Toppings: chopped sun-dried tomatoes, sliced fresh basil
- 1. Arrange chicken breasts in a single layer in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour dressing evenly over chicken, and sprinkle with ground pepper.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30 minutes or until done, basting after 15 minutes. Sprinkle baked chicken with desired toppings.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Good Seasons Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette With Roasted Red Pepper dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note