Grilled Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken Breast
Chicken cutlets are a great convenience because they adapt to a variety of quick-cooking techniques, such as grilling, searing, and baking. Dress them up with jarred sun-dried tomato pesto embellished with fresh herbs and garlic.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 137
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 3.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.8g
- Protein: 23.4g
- Carbohydrate: 1.8g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 63mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 279mg
- Calcium: 21mg
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto (such as Classico)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) chicken breast cutlets
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine first 4 ingredients. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper; coat with cooking spray.
- 3. Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until done. Spoon pesto mixture evenly over chicken.
- Serve with: Warm Cannellini Bean Salad
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note