This is SO good! I made it just to have on hand as a snack with baguette slices. Followed recipe exactly and everything was perfect.
Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Spread
More From Southern Living
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (11-oz.) package goat cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Assorted crackers, breads, radishes, carrots
- 1. Cut off pointed end of garlic; place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with oil. Fold foil to seal. Place on baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until cloves are tender. Let cool slightly. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves; mash.
- 3. Beat garlic, goat cheese, and next 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with assorted crackers, breads, and vegetables.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note