- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (11-oz.) package goat cheese
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Assorted crackers, breads, radishes, carrots
How to Make It
Cut off pointed end of garlic; place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil, and drizzle with oil. Fold foil to seal. Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 425° for 45 minutes or until cloves are tender. Let cool slightly. Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves; mash.
Beat garlic, goat cheese, and next 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well blended. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Serve with assorted crackers, breads, and vegetables.