Sun-dried Tomato-Pesto Burgers
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia Degaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total, Including Buns: 3 Hours
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (3-oz.) package sun-dried tomato halves, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- Homemade Hamburger Buns
- Toppings: refrigerated pesto, sliced goat cheese, and sliced pepperoncini salad peppers
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Combine first 4 ingredients gently. Stir chopped sun-dried tomatoes and garlic into meat mixture. Shape mixture into 6 (5-inch) patties.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in center. Serve on Homemade Hamburger Buns. Top each burger with refrigerated pesto, sliced goat cheese, and sliced pepperoncini salad peppers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes