Sun-dried Tomato Aïoli
This Sun-Dried Tomato Aioli recipe infuses fresh rosemary and garlic with sun-dried tomatoes and mayonnaise. Perfect on sandwiches or used as a dipping sauce for meats and French fries.
This recipe goes with Chicken-on-a-Stick With Italian Dipping Sauces
More From Southern Living Cooking School
- 1 1/2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup firmly packed sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Process all ingredients in a food processor 15 seconds or until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note