The tastes in this dip are really outstanding. It makes a large amount, for smaller gatherings halving the recipe works well.
Sun-dried Tomato-and-Pesto Dip
This is a great recipe for after-work entertaining; you can make it up to two days ahead.
More From Southern Living
Bake: 7 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup jarred refrigerated pesto
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped jarred sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- Assorted vegetable crackers or pita chips
- 1. Place 2 Tbsp. pine nuts in a single layer in a shallow pan.
- 2. Bake at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until toasted. Remove from pan.
- 3. Process cream cheese and next 5 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top evenly with toasted pine nuts, and serve with assorted crackers or pita chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note