- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup jarred refrigerated pesto
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped jarred sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon capers, drained
- Assorted vegetable crackers or pita chips
How to Make It
Place 2 Tbsp. pine nuts in a single layer in a shallow pan.
Bake at 350°, stirring occasionally, 5 to 7 minutes or until toasted. Remove from pan.
Process cream cheese and next 5 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl. Top evenly with toasted pine nuts, and serve with assorted crackers or pita chips.