Sun-Dried Tomato Aioli
- 1/4 cup drained sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 small garlic clove, smashed
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- In a food processor, pulse the sun-dried tomatoes with the garlic and cayenne until finely chopped, then puree until smooth. Add the mayonnaise and pulse just until blended.
- Make Ahead: The aioli can be refrigerated for up to 1 week. Let return to room temperature before serving.
- Serve With: Grilled beef, lamb or chicken or on grilled vegetable or crab-cake sandwiches.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This