Summertime Peach Tiramisu
A very light summertime dessert that can be either refrigerated or frozen. Drained, canned or frozen peach slices could also be used and might even be better.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 container(s) 8 oz. mascarpone cheese
- 1 ounce(s) 6 oz. container peach yogurt
- 6 tablespoon(s) granulated sugar - divided
- 1/2 cup(s) heavy cream whipped to soft peaks
- 1/4 cup(s) peach brandy or schnapps
- 1/4 cup(s) Kern's peach nectar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Rum
- 1 1/2 package(s) 3 oz. pkgs.specialty bakers ladyfingers or 36 sm from bakery
- 1 large ripe, firm peach peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced almonds toasted
- In a medium bowl beat mascarpone cheese, yogurt and 4 Tbs. sugar until smooth.
- In a separate smaller chilled bowl beat cream until soft peaks form. Add remaining 2 Tbs. sugar and beat until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold whipped cream into cheese mixture. Set aside.
- Combine brandy, nectar and rum in a small shallow dish. Quickly dip each side of the ladyfingers into the mixture. Place half of the ladyfingers in the bottom of an 8" baking dish so they fit tightly.
- Spread half of the cream mixture onto the ladyfingers, then top with peach slices. Repeat ladyfinger and cream layers.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- sprinkle with almonds before cutting into squares with a sharp knife.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JoanKellar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summertime Peach Tiramisu Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts