Great snack for kids & adults! It's easy to make, but takes a day and a half at least. Well worth the time though, it's so good!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) Strawberry Gelatin
- 1 package(s) Strawberries Sliced
- 1 whole(s) Banana Cut
- 2 cup(s) Boiling Water
- 2 cup(s) Ice Water
- 1 package(s) Banana Cream
- In a bowl, dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in ice water. Pour into 13in. x 9in. x 2in dish. Refrigerate until set. (I let it set in refrigerator overnight.)
- After 1st layer is set, Pour 2 cups cold milk into bowl. Add the Banana Cream & mix with a whisk or spoon until well blended, about 2 minutes. Then pour carefully onto 1st layer. I let mine set for about 2 hours in refrigerator.
- For top layer, dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in ice water. Carefully pour over 2nd layer & very carefully place sliced strawberries & cut bananas over the top. Refrigerate overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by New2this and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note