Community Recipe from
- 2 package(s) Strawberry Gelatin
- 1 package(s) Strawberries Sliced
- 1 whole(s) Banana Cut
- 2 cup(s) Boiling Water
- 2 cup(s) Ice Water
- 1 package(s) Banana Cream
- In a bowl, dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in ice water. Pour into 13in. x 9in. x 2in dish. Refrigerate until set. (I let it set in refrigerator overnight.)
- After 1st layer is set, Pour 2 cups cold milk into bowl. Add the Banana Cream & mix with a whisk or spoon until well blended, about 2 minutes. Then pour carefully onto 1st layer. I let mine set for about 2 hours in refrigerator.
- For top layer, dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in ice water. Carefully pour over 2nd layer & very carefully place sliced strawberries & cut bananas over the top. Refrigerate overnight.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by New2this and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes