- 4 (4-inch) portobello mushroom caps
- 2 (1/2-inch-thick) slices red onion
- 2 ears shucked corn
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered and seeded
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 large yellow squash, halved lengthwise
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces Manchego cheese, shaved (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 ounce pine nuts, toasted (about 1/4 cup)
- calories 270
- fat 18.2 g
- satfat 5.1 g
- monofat 6.5 g
- polyfat 3.6 g
- protein 10 g
- carbohydrate 22 g
- fiber 5 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 244 mg
- calcium 213 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Coat mushrooms, onion, corn, bell pepper, zucchini, and yellow squash with cooking spray. Arrange vegetables on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until tender.
Combine oil and next 5 ingredients (through black pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Cut kernels from ears of corn; add to oil mixture. Cut remaining vegetables into bite-sized pieces; add to oil mixture. Toss gently to combine. Top with cheese and pine nuts.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.