Summer vegetable soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Large onion Diced
- 2 Cloves garlic Minced
- 2 Medium zucchini Seeded and chopped
- 2 Medium yellow squash Seeded and chopped
- 5 cup(s) Fresh spinach
- 1 Large tomato Diced
- 1 can(s) 15 oz white beans Drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 4 cup(s) Vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onions in olive oil until softened. Add garlic, zucchini and squash and sauté another 4-5 minutes. Add spinach. When it begins to wilt added the tomato and beans. Add the vegetable stock and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Serve with fresh pesto on toasted bread.
- Pesto: combine ingredients in food processor:
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1-2 cloves garlic
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Jamiemorrow and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summer vegetable soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews