Summer Vegetable Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Digon mustard
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4 in. rounds
- 2 small yellow squash, cut into 1/4 in. rounds
- 8 oz. mushrooms, quartered
- 12 cherry tomatos, stemmed & halved
- 1 TB Dijon mustard
- 1 TB white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 2 teasp minced fresh oregano (3/4 t dried)
- 1/2 teasp ground cumin
- salt & freshly gr pepper
- Steam zucchini & summer squash until just barely tender, about 6 min. Drain well. Transfer to medium bowl. Add mushrooms and tomatoes. Combine mustard & vinegar in a bowl. Gradually whisk in oil. Add oregano and cumin. Mix dressing into vegetables. Season w/salt & pepper. Cool to room temp. & serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summer Vegetable Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads