Birds Eye® Summer Vegetable & Potato Medley
Serve with grilled lemon pepper tilapia and Birds Eye® Broccoli Florets.
Yield: 4 servings
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup Birds Eye® Baby Gold & White Corn
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 bag (11 oz) Roasted Red Potatoes with Garlic Butter Sauce, cooked according to package directions
- 1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add zucchini, red pepper and corn; cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
- 2. Add chicken broth and prepared potatoes; cook until heated through.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with grilled lemon pepper tilapia and Birds Eye® Broccoli Florets.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Summer Vegetable & Potato Medley Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes