Summer Vegetable Ceviche
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) fresh lima beans or edamame
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon zest finely grated
- 1/3 cup(s) fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 scallion thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small shallot thiinly sliced
- sea salt
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh corn kernals - 2 ears
- 2 nectarenes cut into thin wedges
- 1 Haas avacago cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 large orange bell pepper finely julienned
- 1 pint(s) cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro coarsely chopped
- In small saucepan of salted boiling water cook lima beans until tender about 10 min. Drain the beans and rinse under cold water.
- In large bowl, whisk the lime zest and juice with oil, scallion, jalapeno and shallot; seeason with salt. Gently fold in beans, corn , nectarenes, avocado, orange pepper, and tomatoes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Fold in cilantro just before serving and serve chilled.
- This salad can be refrigerated for up to 8 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by janebanta and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes