summer tomato, onion, & cucumber salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 tablespoon(s) white vinegar (or rice vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 3 medium tomatoes cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 1 vidalia or other sweet onion halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh herbs such as parsley, chives, and/or tarragon coarsely chopped
- 1. Whisk vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper in a large shallow bowl.
- 2. Remove alternating stripes of peel from the cucumbers. Slice the cucumbers into thin rounds. Add the cucumber slices, tomatoes, and onion to the dressing, gently toss to combine. Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to one hour.
- 3. Just before serving, add herbs and toss again.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lec2003 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
summer tomato, onion, & cucumber salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads