Summer Sweet Spring Salad
This is a sweet way to lower your risk for cancer. Great with soup or sandwich, the spring salad is packed with fiber, antioxidants, omega, and lycopene
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cups of baby argula or baby spinach,
- approx - 1 cup of grape tomatoes,
- of strawberries chopped
- cup of blueberries,
- cup of kiwis chopped
- cup of clover (or alfalfa) sprouts
- small apple, chopped,
- cup of almond slivers
- cup of chia seeds to sprinkle on top
- cup goat feta or blue cheese low fat
- 3 tablespoons of Raspberry Vinegrette dressing
- Combine the above ingredients into a large Tupperware bowl. Sprinkle about a quarter cup of feta or blue cheese crumbles. Sprinkle on the chia seeds. Top with a raspberry vinaigrette dressing. Top Tupperware bowl and shake to Mix well. *For variety, you can try this salad with poppyseed or citrus dressing. Also, for more citrus flavor, substitute mandarin oranges for the kiwi fruit.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mtatum01 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note