- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1/2 cup diced yellow squash
- 1/2 cup diced zucchini
- 3/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup fava beans, blanched and peeled
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat; add corn and next 5 ingredients. Sauté 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add fava beans and white wine; cook 1 minute. Stir in basil, salt, and pepper. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables