Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) slice sourdough bread
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 8 ounce(s) mozerella cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) pesto
- 6 ounce(s) thinly sliced ham or Prosciutto
- 3 medium tomatoes thinly sliced
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1-1/2 cup(s) milk or half/half
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- oil a deep 9x10 baking dish.
- arrange alternating layers of bread, pesto, ham, tomatoes, cream cheese, and mozerella cheese in baking dish. cut or tear bread slices to fill in gaps.
- whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in seperate bowl. pour egg mixture over bread. cover and refrigerated for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- remove strata from frig 20 minutes before baking.
- preheat oven to 350. bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until puffed and golden brown and set in center. serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note