Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) slice sourdough bread
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 8 ounce(s) mozerella cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) pesto
- 6 ounce(s) thinly sliced ham or Prosciutto
- 3 medium tomatoes thinly sliced
- 7 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1-1/2 cup(s) milk or half/half
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- oil a deep 9x10 baking dish.
- arrange alternating layers of bread, pesto, ham, tomatoes, cream cheese, and mozerella cheese in baking dish. cut or tear bread slices to fill in gaps.
- whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper in seperate bowl. pour egg mixture over bread. cover and refrigerated for at least 2 hours and up to overnight.
- remove strata from frig 20 minutes before baking.
- preheat oven to 350. bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until puffed and golden brown and set in center. serve hot.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kimwchew and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes