Good recipe, all natural ingredients. My wife loved it. I definitely recommend it.
Summer Squash with Tomatoes and Basil
When your summer garden bounty is coming in, this simple skillet dish is an ideal way to cook all the squash, tomatoes, and basil.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 49
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 8.4g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 153mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 5 cups cubed yellow squash (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add squash; cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until tender.
- Add tomato and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note