Good recipe, all natural ingredients. My wife loved it. I definitely recommend it.
Summer Squash with Tomatoes and Basil
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 49
- Calories from fat: 31%
- Fat: 1.7g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 8.4g
- Fiber: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 153mg
- Calcium: 39mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cooking spray
- 5 cups cubed yellow squash (about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add squash; cook, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until tender.
- Add tomato and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note