Summer Squash Saute
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 teaspoon(s) rosemary leaves , finely crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 cup(s) grape tomatoes
- 1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add squash and zucchini; cook and stir 3 minutes.
- 2. Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic powder, pepper and sea salt. Add tomatoes; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note