Everyone in my house had seconds.
Summer Squash Pizza
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 165
- Calories from fat: 33%
- Fat: 6.1g
- Saturated fat: 1.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.1g
- Protein: 5.6g
- Carbohydrate: 23.5g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 225mg
- Calcium: 92mg
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- Cooking spray
- 1 (12-inch) packaged pizza crust (such as Mama Mary's)
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into (1/8-inch-thick) slices
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1. Prepare grill.
- 2. Combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, zucchini slices, and yellow squash slices in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat. Place squash mixture on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until tender.
- 3. Reduce grill temperature to medium.
- 4. Lightly coat pizza crust with cooking spray; grill 1 minute on each side or until lightly toasted. Arrange zucchini and squash over crust. Arrange tomatoes over squash; sprinkle with pecorino Romano cheese. Grill 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from grill; sprinkle with basil and oregano.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This