Summer Squash, onion, and tomato with chicken
Using squash from the garden and having a great meal.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) yellow squash sliced
- 1 whole(s) onion sliced
- 4 whole(s) tomatoes quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Ken's Northern Italian dressing
- 8 piece(s) basil leaves chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) Asiago cheese shredded
- 3 chicken thighs cubed
- Pan fry chicken iln olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste. Take off when done. Set aside on paper towels.
- Add squash, onion, garlic, basil leaves and tomato. Add Northern Italian Dressing, cook until done.
- Add chicken thighs. Sprinkle asiago cheese on top. Cook until cheese melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blackkittymagic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note