Summer Squash Mushroom Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 med. yellow summer squash diced
- 1 large zucchini diced
- 1/2 pound(s) fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup(s) onion chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) butter-flavored crackers crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- In a large skillet saute the summer squash, zucchini,m mushrooms and onion in oil until tender, drain. In large bowl, combine the vegetable mixture, cheese, soup, sour cream and salt. Transfer to a greased 11x7 baking dish. Combine cracker crumbs and butter, sprinkle over vegetable mixture. Bake uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Toniahooper and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summer Squash Mushroom Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Casseroles