Summer Squash Medley
Yellow and Green Squash with Red Peppers and Cauliflower
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) Yellow Squash (Summer) 2 inch quarters
- 2 whole(s) Green Squash (Zuccini) 2 inch quarters
- 1/2 head(s) califlower half florets or med florets
- 2 whole(s) red peppers 1 inch square chunks
- 6-8 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F; arrange veggies and apply oil, salt and pepper. toss together to coat evenly. roast 35 minutes or until tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lizkolster and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note