Excellent summer dish. Easy to prepare and delicious as well as very healthy and filling. My entire family loved this dish.
Summer squash and tomato gratin
yellow squash and zuchini covered with caramelzed onions and sliced tomatos covered w bread crumbs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 yellow squash and zuchini squash sliced
- 2 sliced onios caramelized for 20 mins
- top w tomato slices
- slice squash and add to greased baking dish
- make sauce of 1/3 cup olive oil,crushed garlic, basil,thyme,parsley,rosemary
- cover squash w 1/3 oil
- add onions
- cover w oil
- top with tomato slices
- (dry moisture out of tomatos)
- add oil
- bake 30 mins at 400
- add bread crumbs with grated parmesan and remaining oil
- bake add`l 10 mins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by befford and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note