Photo: Gooseberry Patch
This fruity Summer Sparkle is a refreshing and fizzy beverage, perfect for entertaining at a backyard party or get-together.
- 1 48-oz. bottle ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 12-oz. can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 2-ltr. bottle lemon-lime soda
- Garnish: orange and lemon slices
- Combine grapefruit juice, orange juice concentrate and lemonade concentrate in a gallon pitcher. Stir ingredients, cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, add soda to pitcher; stir. Pour into tall glasses with ice. Garnish with orange and lemon slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages, Nonalcoholic