Summer Sorbet Trio
Photo: Tara Sgroi; Styling: Rebecca Bull Reed
More From Coastal Living
Other: 4 Hours
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 3 pounds cubed honeydew melon, cantaloupe, or sliced strawberries, chilled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Combine sugar and water, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- 2. Puree sugar mixture and remaining ingredients, in 2 batches, in a blender until smooth.
- 3. Press fruit mixture through a fine sieve into a large bowl using a spatula or the back of a wooden spoon.
- 4. Pour mixture into freezer container of an ice cream maker; freeze according to manufacturer's instructions (about 30 minutes). Transfer to an airtight container, and freeze at least 3 hours or up to 1 week. Let stand in the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts