Photo: Jennifer Davick; Stylist: Linda Hirst
Cool down on a warm afternoon with a batch--or two--of Summer Sangria.
Yield: Makes 7 cups
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 2 Hours
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle Viognier or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1/2 cup passion fruit, mango-, or citrus-flavored rum or vodka
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 1 mango, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup Sweet and Sour Mix or
- Simple Syrup
- Cracked ice
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large pitcher. Cover and chill at least 2 hours. Add ice; serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note