- 12 ounces fettuccine (3/4 box)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds beefsteak tomatoes (about 3), chopped
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1 small zucchini, coarsely grated
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- calories 542
- caloriesfromfat 16 %
- protein 42 g
- carbohydrate 72 g
- sugars 9 g
- fiber 5 g
- fat 10 g
- satfat 1 g
- sodium 441 mg
- cholesterol 45 mg
How to Make It
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey and season with 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook, breaking up the turkey with a spoon, for 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the turkey is cooked through and the sauce has slightly thickened, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and fold in the zucchini and basil. Serve over the pasta.