Summer Lemon Dessert
Chilling: 3 Hours
- 1 box(es) 4 cup lemon jello
- 1 cup(s) boiling boiling
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 8 ounce(s) cream softened
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1 can(s) 12 oz. can Milnot chilled
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- For Crust:
- Reserve 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs. Mix melted butter with remaining crumbs and spread over the bottom and up the sides a little of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- For Filling:
- Combine jello with boiling water and stir until completely dissolved. Set aside. Cream together the softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Add the cooled jello and mix well.
- Whip the Milnot with an electric mixer until light & fluffy. Fold the whipped Milnot into the cream cheese mixture, being careful not to stir too much.
- Pour the Filling over the graham cracker crust and sprinkle with the reserved graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled....about 3 hours. Can be covered & left in refrigerator 24 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joybrinduse and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note