Very tangy! Can only eat little bites at a time, otherwise, VERY good! Such a sweet treat! :)
Summer Lemmon Pie with Raspberries
Stacy Dehay - AJC
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 14 oz sweetened condenced milk (can be low fat)
- Canned Spray Cool Whip
- 1 cup(s) Cool Whip (can be low fat)
- 1 pint(s) fresh raspberries
- 1 grahm cracker crust
- 2 large lemons
- In mixing bowl, combine condensed milk, lemon zest and juice from both lemons.
- Gently fold in 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Pour into crust and refridgerate for 45 minutes, until filling is firm.
- Just before serving, line pie crust rim with dollops of cool whip from the spray can (optional) and line the edge with raspberries just inside the cool whip ring.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summer Lemmon Pie with Raspberries Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts