- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- calories 114
- fat 5.3 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 3.4 g
- polyfat 0.5 g
- protein 12 g
- carbohydrate 4 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 107 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 188 mg
- calcium 55 mg
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine shrimp, 1 tablespoon oil, honey, pepper, and salt in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.
Arrange shrimp on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove shrimp from grill.
Stir remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons oil and vinegar into herb mixture. Top shrimp with herb mixture, or toss all together.