Very yummy! I usually do not eat any type of bell pepper or cucumber because they give me indigestion, but this was so tasty I can't resist it. I added crumbled feta to my bowl. Really good - will probably make again as it makes for an easy lunch.
Prep: 20 minutes; Chill: 30 minutes.
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 cup)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 88
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 127mg
- Calcium: 30mg
- 4 cups tomato juice (such as Campbell's Organic Tomato Juice)
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomato
- 1 3/4 cups chopped seeded unpeeled cucumber
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1. Combine all ingredients except basil in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- 2. Ladle the gazpacho into soup bowls; top with basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Soups/Stews