Very yummy! I usually do not eat any type of bell pepper or cucumber because they give me indigestion, but this was so tasty I can't resist it. I added crumbled feta to my bowl. Really good - will probably make again as it makes for an easy lunch.
Crunchy cucumbers, yellow and red peppers, and loads of tomatoes combine to form this traditional Spanish soup. Serve this Summer-Garden Gazpacho cold for a light refreshing lunch, or with a simple green salad for a filling dinner.
More From Health
Chill: 30 Minutes
- Calories: 88
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 127mg
- Calcium: 30mg
- 4 cups tomato juice (such as Campbell's Organic Tomato Juice)
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomato
- 1 3/4 cups chopped seeded unpeeled cucumber
- 1 cup finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1. Combine all ingredients except basil in a large bowl; cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- 2. Ladle the gazpacho into soup bowls; top with basil.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note