- 1 (15-oz.) can Hormel Chili with Beans
- 1 ear fresh corn, husks removed
- 1 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-in.-thick slabs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/4 cup torn fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup crumbled queso fresco (fresh Mexican cheese)
- 1 cup corn chips
- Lime wedges
How to Make It
Heat chili according to package directions. Keep warm.
Preheat grill to high (450°F to 550°F) or grill pan over high. Rub corn and zucchini evenly with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill corn and zucchini, uncovered, turning often, until corn is charred and zucchini is tender-crisp and charred, 4 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate, and let stand until cool enough to handle. Cut corn kernels from cob; discard cob. Roughly chop zucchini.
Divide chili evenly between 2 shallow bowls. Top each evenly with corn, zucchini, black beans, avocado, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, queso fresco, and chips. Garnish with lime wedges.