- 2 cups ripe cantaloupe chunks (about 1 in.)
- 1 ripe peach (6 oz.), peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1 cup canned peach nectar
- 1/2 cup white Zinfandel (or 1/2 cup additional peach nectar)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sugar (optional)
- 1 cup raspberries, rinsed and drained
- Mint sprigs, rinsed
- calories 112
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- protein 1.4 g
- fat 0.4 g
- satfat 0.1 g
- carbohydrate 23 g
- fiber 2.7 g
- sodium 15 mg
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
How to Make It
In a blender or food processor, whirl cantaloupe, peach, peach nectar, white Zinfandel, and lemon juice until smooth. Taste and add sugar if desired.
Pour soup into a container, cover, and chill until cold, at least 1 hour, or up to 1 day. To chill faster, nest container in a bowl of ice water and stir soup often until cold, about 30 minutes.
Pour the soup into shallow bowls. Scatter raspberries on top. Garnish with mint sprigs.