Summer Fruit Sensational Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) banana diced
- 2 whole(s) red apples diced
- 2 whole(s) green apples diced
- 1 can(s) Fruit Cocktail, drained drain
- 8 ounce(s) pecan pieces diced
- 4 tablespoon(s) lemon juice brush over fruit
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise stir in ingredients
- 2 package(s) splenda sprinkle stir
- 1 cup(s) red grapes split in half
- 1 cup(s) green grapes split in half
- 1. Peel bananas, cut and dice in quarters, brush with lemon juice
- 2, Peel apples, cut and dice in quarters, brush with lemon juice.
- 3. Split Red and Green Grapes, brush with lemon.
- 4. Pour in drained large can of fruit cocktail., stir together,
- 5, Chop pecans into pieces, pour them in.
- 6. Mix in maqyonnaise and 3 packets of splenda.
- Place in a sealed container and refrigerator till serving time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margmyers953 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes