Summer Fruit Sensational Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) banana diced
- 2 whole(s) red apples diced
- 2 whole(s) green apples diced
- 1 can(s) Fruit Cocktail, drained drain
- 8 ounce(s) pecan pieces diced
- 4 tablespoon(s) lemon juice brush over fruit
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise stir in ingredients
- 2 package(s) splenda sprinkle stir
- 1 cup(s) red grapes split in half
- 1 cup(s) green grapes split in half
- 1. Peel bananas, cut and dice in quarters, brush with lemon juice
- 2, Peel apples, cut and dice in quarters, brush with lemon juice.
- 3. Split Red and Green Grapes, brush with lemon.
- 4. Pour in drained large can of fruit cocktail., stir together,
- 5, Chop pecans into pieces, pour them in.
- 6. Mix in maqyonnaise and 3 packets of splenda.
- Place in a sealed container and refrigerator till serving time.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margmyers953 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note