SUMMER FRUIT SANGRIA
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 cup(s) assorted fruit
- In a pitcher or large bowl,
- combine 6 cups assorted fruit
- (such as mango, pineapple,
- cantaloupe, and apricot). sliced
- or cut into pieces, 1.4 cup
- thinly sliced peeled fresh ginger,
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups fresh basil or
- mint leaves, and 1/2 cup orange flavored
- liqueur, such as
- Cointreau. Mash gently with
- the back of a wooden spoon
- until basil is bruised and fruit
- releases juices. Add 1 bottle
- (750 ml) chilled dry white wine,
- such as Sauvignon Blanc or
- Pi not Grigio, and 3 tablespoons
- fresh lemon juice (from
- 1 lemon); stir to combine. Refrigerate
- 1 hour (or up to 1 day).
- To serve, add ice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanetDMiller and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
SUMMER FRUIT SANGRIA Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic