Summer Fruit Salad with Blueberry Glaze
From Delicious Living. It is a yummy dairy and wheat free dessert.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 tablespoon(s) agave syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) balsamic glaze
- 1 cup(s) blackberries, cut in half if large
- 3/4 cup(s) blueberries
- 1 cup(s) chopped nectarines
- 1 cup(s) chopped peaches
- 2 ounce(s) dark chocolate bar
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) minced crystallized ginger
- 1 cup(s) raspberries
- Make chocolate shavings using a vegetable peeler. Set aside.
- Combine peaches, nectarines, raspberries and blackberries in a large bowl.
- Puree blueberries with agave syrup, balsamic glaze and ginger. Pour half over fruit and toss gently.
- Serve in individual bowls, drizzle remaining sauce and top with 1 tablespoon chocolate curls.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TangueraCathy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note