Summer Favorites: Sautéed Chicken with Asparagus
Here is a great summer meal which is fast to prepare and very nutritious. I especially like the fact that this dinner dish contains one of my favourite summer vegetables: asparagus. It has an amazing flavour and I much prefer the white variety. Source: Foods 4 Better Health
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 medium onion
- 3 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon(s) of chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon(s) of minced ginger root
- 1-2 medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 medium bunch of asparagus sliced into 1 inch sections
- 1 tablespoon(s) of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) of sesame oil
- Tomatoes (optional)
- 1 small red chilli, chopped
- Cut the onion and mince the garlic and let stand.
- In a skillet, gently heat the broth and add the cut onion; sauté for five minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic, and chicken and continue to sauté on medium heat until the chicken is tender.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, chili, and asparagus to the skillet (you can add the tomatoes too if you wish).
- Cook until asparagus becomes tender.
- Serve with whole grain bread or salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by aidanbertie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summer Favorites: Sautéed Chicken with Asparagus Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes