Only okay. Underwhelmed, as another reviewer said. Not sure I will make again.
Summer Farfalle Salad with Smoked Salmon
Randy Mayor; Melanie J. Clarke
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 206
- Calories from fat: 23%
- Fat: 5.3g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Protein: 9.8g
- Carbohydrate: 31.4g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 2.3mg
- Sodium: 603mg
- Calcium: 43mg
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 (6-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces (about 8 slices) smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
- Combine pasta, tomatoes, dill, and spinach in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine.
- Combine lemon rind and next 5 ingredients (lemon rind through pepper) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat. Top with salmon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note