Summer Dinner Delight
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes sliced thick
- 1 can(s) cream of mushroom soup undiluted
- 6-8 strip(s) bacon fried crisp
- 2 cup(s) flour
- to taste salt
- to taste black pepper
- 4 cup(s) mashed potatoes
- 1. Prepare mashed potatoes and set aside. This recipe is good using instant as well as your own recipe for potatoes.
- 2. Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp, remove to paper towel. Do not drain fat. Keep warm.
- 3. In a shallow bowl add pepper and salt to flour. Slice tomatoes about 1 inch thick and dredge through flour.
- 4.Add tomatoes to pan and brown on both sides. Add mushroom soup to pan and mix in to warm. Crumble bacon and add to pan.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
- Serve with your favorite summer vegetable or small salad.
- This dish can also accommodate vegetarians by using bacon bits or 'facon'
This recipe is a personal recipe added by plumblossom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note