1) Slice limes into thin slices good for topping glasses, and some of those into small quarters.
2) Put lime quarters into an ice cube tray and fill with water, freeze.
3) Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan.
4) Add sugar and stir to make a syrup.
5) When syrup is thick enough, turn heat off.
6) Pour lime juice into a large pitcher with lime slice ice cubes.
7) Stir your water/sugar syrup into the lime juice.
8) When you are ready to serve, top each glass with a lime slice.
Go to full version of