Summer Day Limeade
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- Enough water for making ice cubes
- 1 to 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 cup(s) lime juice chilled
- a few limes (optional) sliced
- 1) Slice limes into thin slices good for topping glasses, and some of those into small quarters.
- 2) Put lime quarters into an ice cube tray and fill with water, freeze.
- 3) Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- 4) Add sugar and stir to make a syrup.
- 5) When syrup is thick enough, turn heat off.
- 6) Pour lime juice into a large pitcher with lime slice ice cubes.
- 7) Stir your water/sugar syrup into the lime juice.
- 8) When you are ready to serve, top each glass with a lime slice.
- 9) Enjoy!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Camryn412 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note