Birds Eye® Summer Corn Sauté
More From Birds Eye®
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 bag (12 oz) Steamfresh® Super Sweet Corn, cooked according to package directions
- 4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1. Melt butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over MEDIUM-HIGH heat. Add garlic, zucchini and tomatoes; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables start to brown.
- 2. Stir in cooked corn and continue cooking until heated through, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Before serving, stir in sliced basil and season with salt and pepper.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with rotisserie chicken and whole grain bread.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Birds Eye® Summer Corn Sauté Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This