Berry Salad with Lime-Basil Vinaigrette
Berry Salad with Lime-Basil Vinaigrette makes a tasty light lunch. You can also pair this berry salad with grilled beef, chicken or pork for a hearty supper.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 460
- Fat: 37g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 8g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Sodium: 232mg
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 4 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1. Place almonds in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Cook, shaking skillet constantly, until almonds are light golden and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Immediately transfer to a bowl to cool for 5 minutes.
- 2. Place lime zest and juice, olive oil, honey and basil in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Place spinach, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in a large bowl. Add dressing and gently toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Top with goat cheese and almonds and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note