Summer Berry Muffins
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2.5 cup(s) Flour
- 2.5 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 0.5 cup(s) Sugar
- 6 teaspoon(s) Sugar for topping
- 1 cup(s) Whole milk
- 2 whole(s) Eggs beaten
- 0.5 cup(s) Melted butter
- 2 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 1 cup(s) Ea. blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries
- 400 degree oven
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt & sugar.
- In another bowl combine milk, eggs, butter, vanilla.
- Fold wet into dry ingredients add berries.
- Spoon batter into 12 paper lined muffin cups. Sprinkle remaining sugar on top.
- Bake 22-25 min. Cool. Store in glass sealed container up to 3 days.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Pauleen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Summer Berry Muffins Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads