Summer Berry-and-Hazelnut Galette
Photo: Aran Goyoaga
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 1 Hour, 20 Minutes
Bake: 25 Minutes
- Gluten-Free Tart Crust
- Brown rice flour
- 1 vanilla bean
- 4 ounces blueberries
- 4 ounces raspberries
- 4 ounces sliced strawberries
- 4 ounces red currants or blackberries
- 3 tablespoons natural cane sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1. Prepare Gluten-Free Tart Crust. Roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness on work surface dusted with brown rice flour. Cut dough into a 10-inch circle, and transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. Split vanilla bean lengthwise, and scrape out seeds. Combine vanilla seeds, blueberries, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle almond flour in center of prepared dough, and spoon berry mixture on top, leaving a 2-inch border. Fold edges of dough over berry filling, pinching together to seal any cracks. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- 3. Brush edges of galette with egg, and bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until filling bubbles and crust is golden brown. Let galette cool 20 minutes before cutting.
- 4. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts