Summer Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
From Patricia Schroedl: Jefferson, Wisconsin. Serving Accompaniment: Turf 'n' Surf with Pesto Sauce Pasta. Recipe published in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) whipped topping
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- • In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- • In each of two parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note