Summer Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
Community Recipe from
- 2 ounce(s) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2/3 cup(s) whipped topping
- 1 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh blueberries
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- • In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- • In each of two parfait glasses, layer a fourth of the cream cheese mixture, 1/4 cup strawberries and 2 tablespoons blueberries. Repeat layers. Top with additional whipped topping if desired. Chill until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes